30 Questions

So these are just some questions which I've picked out to answer from different places on the Internet, just so you can get to know me a little better :) 

1) Do you have a middle name?
Yes, I do 

2) Favourite subject at school?
ICT :P

3) Favourite drink?
Non-alcoholic: Mango and Passion Fruit ....drink .. hehe
Alcoholic: I like the Bulmers Brand but I also like a nice Rosé as well or a nice Sangria... I like Gin as well haha! 

4) Favourite song?
Oml, I cannot pick... no way that question is so hard!! I like way way way to many songs to pick a favourite one.

5) What would you name your children?
Tbh, I don't really want children but if I did I like the name Roxie, although that sounds like a dogs name... there's my life panned out .... crazy dog lady.

6) Do you do Sports?
Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Never!

7) Favourite book?
Can you keep a Secret? - Sophie Kinsella

8) Most Used App?
Definitely Twitter

9) Favourite holiday?
My best holiday was either Chania (Greece) because of the nice sandy beach :) or Ibiza, David Guetta was dope! 

10) Have you Graduated from university?
YES!!!! 

11) Travelled out of the country?
Yep :) 

12) Do speak any other languages?
Erm... not fluently but I do speak a little Spanish :) 

13) Siblings?
Not full... I have 1 half-sister, same dad, not the same mum :)

14) Favourite shop?
depends what for?... I like Burberry and MAC mainly... I do like Hollister not for their stuff though (don't really support that brand for my own reasons) I do like the way the shop is all dark and laid out though I'll give them that :P 

15) Favourite restaurant?
Probably Nandos just because I love chicken :P 
but if we're talking to dine out I love being treated like royalty (I know? Who Doesn't?) and I've never dined anywhere better than on the Royal Caribbean Cruise Ships.

16) Favourite Movie?
The Moulin Rouge 

17) Pc or Mac?
Mac :P

18) What phone do you have?
iPhone 6S

19) How tall are you?
Last time I checked I was 5ft 2" I've been this tall since I was 14-ish so I don't think I'm growing any more let's be completely honest here.

20) What size clothing? 
I'm a Size 8 Size 14 UK (depends what shop)

21) Do you use a Chap Stick?
Yes... Yes I do

22) Shoe size?
3 UK (I've also been this size since I was 12)

23) Favourite singer?
Nicki Minaj.... she counts as a singer okay!?!?

24) What were you doing at 12.30 today?
No idea, probably eating let's be honest.

25) Think back 5 months ago, were you single? 
Yep. Definitely! always have been; I've never found anyone who is interested in me in that way... yes that is the sad existence that is my life.

26) Favourite Perfume?
Again, another really hard question but I'm going to have to say Trini Girl :)

27) do you make wishes at 11:11?
Nope... I remember the phase when I was at school though; everyone used to make a wish 10 minutes into break time and I was just there stuffing my face with corned beef sandwiches because I couldn't wait till lunch ... not much has changed :')

28) How old are you?
21 24 years

29) Favourite Actress?
Jennifer Aniston or Cameron Diaz

30) Favourite Quote at the moment?
I recently read The Great Gatsby book and there is a quote in there which I absolutely love it's taken from Chapter nine and it's about the green light at the end of the dock. I'll put it below :)

"Gatsby believed in the green light, the orgastic future that year by year recedes before us. It eluded us then, but that's no matter -- tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther.... and one fine morning---


So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."






Comments

Post a Comment